May 1 from 10am – 12:30pm EST: Make your own Needle Felted Tulips Wool Painting!
Join me for this fun, beginner level needle felting class! In this class, you will create a beautiful wool painting of cheerful yellow tulips, perfect for spring! I will cover the basics of needle felting materials and techniques as I guide you step-by-step through the creation of your project.
Workshops include real-time instruction held virtually during a live Zoom session, so please ensure that you have the program installed on your device and reliable internet connection. Classes may be purchased in two ways: Workshop Access only (for those who have supplies at home) or Workshop Access + Supplies.
This listing is for Workshop Access Only. Upon purchase, you will receive an email receipt. The class access code will be sent separately via email several days before the scheduled class. Email will be sent to email address provided at checkout.
- 1 felting needle – size #38T
- Foam felting mat – at least 5″ x 6″ x 1.5″
- sheet of wool felt (6″ x 6″)
- 4″ wood embroidery hoop
- colored wool for yellow tulips – small bits of the following colors, approx. the size of a golf ball each: dark yellow and light yellow for flowers, 2-3 shades of green for stems and leaves
- scissors (small sewing scissors recommended)
- paper or felt for backing (4″ circle)
- tacky glue
- fabric marking pen (optional)
This workshop is also available as a Workshop Access + Supplies bundle here.